Friday, July 25, 2014

Well I change.


Why is it hard to pronounce love when you feel it's characteristics??? Why happiness turned away when it is already so close? Why book vydurį tale ends? .... And leaves a deep scar someone's heart ... Started Why We're just eye contact, when it is finished it is difficult when you can not find the key to get out ...?
2012 (75) November (6) June (8) May (17) Such unhealthy ice cream, and they are so delicious! I uproot the roof of the high-speed, loud music ... Osum remembered wondering what it is you can still visit ... Hey, I herself, hard! Cruel - when you show out, and you manifest ... Yes, I Faina herself! Gives You HELL! Music, swot analysis I no they can not! The tour was really Zjbs. The other trip tomorrow! , ... Please, at least 5minutes. Sometimes thoughts are invading, the nerves can not stand up and tale ... Graži.Bet such empty and unhappy. Between the lines ap2čiū no longer! Bruno Mars Tranlate D * April (20) March (11) November (6) January (7) 2011 (17) October (3) January (1) August (6) July (7 )
Well I change. 'll Be the way you want you, but then neither shall thine eye. that prapisai that he loved. will not allow a bitch, type'' elite'' climb above for me, just my view to the sky.
Template "watermark". Template images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment