Sunday, September 14, 2014

The question is - do I need this loot? The year before, when Volodya told me to travel around the w


The question is - do I need this loot? The year before, when Volodya told me to travel around the world, I went to and from the planned route was about a quarter .. Good or bad, I do not know, but a quarter passed, anyway.
On return from my overseas in February of this year I set out to build. But do not build houses, as many people think .. and the construction of some scheme that allows to live independently of the cash flow.
In fact - why do I need money for food, if I know a place where I was fed for free? Free, that is, avoiding the question of money. coo I provide a service for the service. Food for consultation, accommodation for the repair, the site for hosting and so on ...
Currently eliminate 100% of the money supply treatment I did not work - I need to periodically pay for urban transport, sometimes buy food, pay even someone crying.
What I have at the moment: A site about building houses in Voronezh. From this site I have received calls of potential customers, which I, the extent coo of its competence, to shove their friends involved in one way or another building trade. Actually friends who are somehow connected with the construction.
Now on to the subject matter - one of these acquaintances, CEO of H Voronezh offered me a year of my work on it - the apartment. Work is to promote its services on the Internet.
Now I'm curious to know your opinion on this issue. Actually, you can ask leading questions, so I'll at least two pair up to the situation and realized what was happening. Welcome professional support, people knowledgeable in the housing and real estate matters.
Apartments, the matter is clear - a good thing. Wherever you end up not become live. The only question the honesty of Mr H .. - I believe in the best) But. In legal matters, I particularly ignorant, but I think it is possible and, definitely, it would be very useful to conclude with Mr. contract notarized .. Good luck!
Login to reply
Pages Hostel "Voronezh" - First in Voronezh! Contact Photo Album Oleg Timoshina Hitchhiker's Guide to Sweden and Fınlyandii Hitchhiking in Belarus Hitchhiking in Norway Hitchhiking in Russia - photo album Vladimir Peresedova Hitchhiker's Guide to The Hitchhiker's Guide to Afghanistan Kyrgyzstan Kazakhstan Hitchhiker Hitchhiker in Pakistan Hitchhiking in Turkey Jordan - hitchhiking Album Anton Belov Around Light - 2011 Salzburg Around the World - hitchhiking coo in Croatia Hitchhiking Around the World - Hungary 2011 Georgia coo - hitchhiking Hitchhiking Around the World - Warsaw Hitchhiker's Guide to Azerbaijan Hitchhiking in Kalmykia Krakow Hitchhiker Hitchhiking in Morocco Hitchhiking Syria - photo Hitchhiker Volgograd nova rock 2011 Photos - hitchhiking France coo Photo Turkey - Rize, Erzurum, coo Bingöl, Malatya, Hatay Hitchhiker's Guide to the Spanish Around the World - Netherlands Hitchhiker around the world - Berlin Hitchhiker around the world - Hannover Hitchhiker around the world - Munich Hitchhiking in the Netherlands, Zwolle Photo - Picture Story Utrish 2011 Hitchhiker's Guide to The Hitchhiker's Guide to Dagestan Moldova Hitchhiker's Guide to Syria in Alma-Ata hitchhiking Photo - hitchhiking in Turkey rafting PSN-10 Regatta on the Dnieper River Don Hitchhiker's Guide to Travel to Azerbaijan on Iran hitchhiking journey across Lebanon coo Hitchhiker hitchhiking from St. Petersburg coo to Cape Nakhodka Via est Mors - The Road Map is death Site Sponsors and benefactors Via est Vita Road - it is a life Herbs to cleanse the body altailife.ru.
Recent Comments Lyubov Orlova to record my apartment a year zarplata- Anton to record my apartment a year zarplata- Julia to record Hairy wall Voronezh renat recording Border crossing points of the Russia-Latvia renat recording coo Border crossing points of the Russia-Latvia


No comments:

Post a Comment