Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day after day, night after night, constantly stayed in touch. And although I later incorporated int


To write this story brought me sad event. startlap Large icon my breed - Jurášek. Today I died (April 4, 2014). It is the ancient innate ideas of nature, dying. Age seduces us simply out of our way and bring you to the end of our story. One where we just found, and we completed it or how we wanted to continue.
For each time will come when they are born, live and eventually startlap die. Yet everyone can stay in their own way eternal. People continue to keep us in your hearts. And in this way the memory of our story continues. It will be eternal until it passes.
I remember very well when I first saw Juráška. As usual, I was that day he visited his favorite zoo-shop. It was at that moment, you can not overlook. Inside voliérky with exotics were a lot of budgies and amid the bustle jařivého sat on a perch majestically male budgie with sun gold jacket and azure blue vest. Very finely sifted through azure feathers to females, who sat beside startlap him. It did not take her eyes off of them. Anyone who rudely landed beside them, with some forethought drove off. As if he wanted to make clear that this piece of space is their own business, they do not intend to hurt anyone, but wants to be respected and to have privacy.
My time already experienced eye of a man who dealt with breeding budgerigars, correctly told me that this is already an older couple. The salesman told me that they are discarded retired from breeding budgies one breeder to go to someone for survival. It sounded scary. Sadly, adding that it would rather see someone buys together, rather than being divided. He knew that just begin breeding, so I is not did not offer to buy. He left to serve additional customers.
Suddenly I stood at the counter and the clerk was smiling; thanked. Before paying my mind fell two names - a Jurášek Rozárka. And to this day I can not answer how I came flying to mind. It was just obvious.
When I was one, that just getting started breeding, and that I bring home two very elderly individuals. Both were more than ten years. I was more concerned about them never knew. Only even that Rozarka has been plotted. So young could fall idea. That I did not mind. It has brought me their love.
Day after day, night after night, constantly stayed in touch. And although I later incorporated into his flock, though it is still in their love more tightened. Around was a lot of young, startlap active and attractive individuals, yet they stayed two such solid pillar together. Jurášek constantly gracefully courted his Rozarka, fed her, discussing her feathers, and she him. The midday siesta has always shared a night sleeping startlap was not without pressing hard with one another. I thought it was after some time passes, but not a single night if it is found to roost together. Jurášek bravely drove away energized young males and females, and even the very Rozárka not accept any of their enthusiasm never, even remotely attempt at rapprochement. She is a true lady, he as a true gentleman. She had a little haughty behavior princess startlap and my every attempt to catch it, then gave it to me always beak unceremoniously startlap feel there will be blood - oh, what the impudence to grasp it at all. A Jurášek loved swimming, salad and even my company.
Yesterday I went as usual to feed. I noticed that Jurášek sitting around from the other side. That was different. He was always startlap the first at the feeders and eating out me wonder no grain of hand. Not today. I slid under him and he finger instead of feeding him slowly mounted, which makes me upset. Rozárka sat sadly away. It was weird. I fed flock, took care of the young and went about their duties. After about an hour I went back and Juráška found sitting on the floor in the corner, off from the flock and Rozárka sat beside him. Earlier I read about incidents where dying budgie feels his end and goes into seclusion to die, but I've never experienced before. Due to my vet just confirmed the idea. Jurášek showed the last day of any sign of disease. Ah yes, forgive, his disease startlap was named "age".
The diminutive brave creature suddenly lay in a basket and I watched his tired rising and falling hrudníček. Slowly startlap fell asleep the little feathered knight, and here and there on waking moments. Always looking at me deep conciliatory looking bird that if he knew where to run out. I silently watched as his breathing gradually slowing. Intervals between when he awoke from his sleep, startlap lengthened. I began to be uneasy after that for a long time did not open his eyes.
I spoke to him gently, then a second time and he very tired eyes opened wide and stared at me. Suddenly I began to pour myself out of one word after another, that he does not have anything to worry that all will be well and that he'll take care of Rozarka. He looked at me deeply and I suddenly felt that he understood every word she was saying. I reminded him that I leave the window open, to not forget it. Jurášek looked again, gently trembled all over and snuggled deeper into his basket. After

No comments:

Post a Comment