Monday, December 1, 2014

10 things I learned when I stopped screaming to my children! Voices is the New Wood ... 10 things I


HOME GREECE CYPRUS WORLD SHOWBIZ SPORTS SCIENCE inexplicably HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY Quote RECIPE OF THE DAY OF THE DAY MUSIC CINEMA MAN WOMAN CHILDREN zodiac CAR FORMULA back page 1 shout! RELATIONS VIDEOS PHOTOS FUNNY WEATHER MERCY TRAVEL WHAT Nana
10 things I learned when I stopped screaming to my children! Voices is the New Wood ... 10 things I learned when I stopped screaming my children and made me a better mother and a better person ...! In her article published in the New York Times Shouting Is the New Spanking (Voices is the New Wood) by Amy McCready, family consultant and founder of the advisory site for Positive Parenting Solution parents explains that according to recent studies, the hysterical voices and screams, have replaced its traditional "wood that came from heaven." Parents according to Dr Mc Creedy distressed and with their guilt syndromes gigantomena them, looking to find the proper way to impose on their children. For most parents the result is guilt can become a vicious cycle that never stops. Result: the raised voice addicted children in this type of reactions and of course to continue undisturbed. If indeed the voices accompanied by anger, insults or even sarcasm, then it is possible to create the child feelings of rejection. So before you shout again think that now you are able to terrorize a being unable to face you, but at the same time prepare the future "nervous and rude" son or daughter. 1. When I stopped screaming, I felt better man stopped going to bed with a knot in the stomach, because I felt "the worst mom in the world." I stopped listening to my children "are you the worst mother in the world." I stopped feeling guilty about my boyfriend looked at me as if I was "the worst mom in the world." And the worst of the worst companion and lover. 2. Children are the (only) public that we accept our All moms hide within us a Dr. Jekyll and a Hyde Lord. In front of strangers do good and patient, so as not to judge us negatively back page when we turn home become real shrew. However, it the one confuses children on the other confuses us the same. Consistency in behavior is not only a good example for children back page but good for us the same. 3. Children are children, but also are people like me, so children have their good and their bad days. Some days are lovable, sweet and docile and others are twisted, listless and disobedient. Besides, what should never forget is that children learn as they grow. And they have a right to wrong. And nobody wants to scream when he is wrong. You want? 4 .No I can always control the actions of my children, but I can always control my reactions. Instead whenever I stumble on a lego, to put the voices, do not get a deep breath and to repeat (for the umpteenth time) .... "Not told to gather our games?" 5. The screams did not "catch" I would have found you. When you request something politely You acquire much more easily. Unlike when you request something rudely, the opposite you react negatively. Also usually with the hysteria that grips us and we begin our complex commands to the children: "hurry up, drink your milk, tie your laces, take your jacket, we were late ..." No child can not store as many commands. .oute and the course follow! 6. When you stop yelling at me can you wonderful things back page happen when you are calm enjoy far more intensely beautiful moments. Even the 'Mom I love you "gets another dimension then. Remember the times when you put the kids to bed. These are the best moments of the day and the times when children can share with us the most beautiful feelings. Do you know why? Because then not scream. 7. Sometimes to stop yelling is a challenge, but it is not always possible. 8. Very often the problem is in me, not in my children is a truth that often mothers experienced as guilt: I shout at children, because I stress at work, because "waiting period", or why confused with a guide to road. Blame someone else and someone else pays. How unfair is that? 9. When I look after myself helps me not to yell Totally normal. When only care for others and is committed to them body and soul, it is natural to have nerves and sometimes bad break out. When caring back page and yourself is natural to feel calmer, more relaxed and more lovable. Children

No comments:

Post a Comment