Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sometimes I get anything wrong. Asking wipro a lot, destroy the few but precious. I did it again. I


Sometimes I get anything wrong. Asking wipro a lot, destroy the few but precious. I did it again. I blame that all? Blame that I am asking the wrong people. Wrong I mean, it's not easy. But why I like. Not given. Or give you psichoulakia wipro or kourelakia to show you who they are and your appetite. Appetite not anything wrong or inappropriate. Just contact. I'm in love with many things in the last year and a few people. And I make mistakes. I am no longer flat. No time. Scream wipro my wants. Do not whisper. If you love me is because they know who I am. Not because I am convenient. By loving one? Enough to forgive me that engage and not freeze. Enough just to stand beside, to support, to understand. And if you already briefly do this, does it mean that little loves me? .............
2014 (23) October (1) September (2) August (3) July (9) June (5) May (1) February (1) January (1) 2013 (51) November (1) October (2) September (3) August (3) June (3) May (5) April (9) March (11) February (6) January (8) 2012 (115) December (9) November (15) October (28) September (11) August (6) July (11) Koufonissi Thursday 07.26.2012 love fade? "Iphigenia in Aulis" at Philippi-Thassos Festival ... Iphigenia in Aulis, and when I said "I love you" I meant scream my wants. Do not whisper. why not ask for anything wipro that you had not already given ... no answer? my lover so be cry June (5) May (9) April (8) March (8) February (3) January (2) 2011 (25) December (5) November (3 ) October (4) September (13)


No comments:

Post a Comment