Tuesday, November 11, 2014

% D bloggers like this:

Kosa's Brain | All aboard 324 ...
Taenang life to ... I disgusted natitiranag brain within me ... almost 324 a week I notice myself, when I'm in front of the PC .... walking, eating, or at work ... I think quantity prepare to write more I speak to one simply mapractice (yun, parang raulo) and not just writings ... the theme malulupet what I thought ... but damn that coming home ... .. waaaaaahh's a dukling for perceived earlier, gone ... damn that lives to please ... when I can have time to write, then please enter no magndang very little brain ko..lol Anyway, tired also maybe ... work all day, then come home be dealt with personally, eat and wash dishes ... so dealing 324 with PC waaaaahhh closed bugbug poor brain ... dehydrated than a full day of mind ... what sorts of work she completed the day so that, maybe also rested alone even further eldest told "Okay, that's it for today BRAIN, you rest" I tanung that sometimes, there are also able to independently brain brain? because is not it, when the brain did not work, you do that ... forced to operate in such a crater when you do not open your mouth, you can surprise her with violence and bubuka 324 that ... or like when you do not turn a blind eye to eg, focus mu torches, shut na yan .. brain that super talented, behind yet eye pose, resting on the back of the mouth, tongue and mouth ... between the two ears, guarded 324 by sharp teeth and tight under pate (which says the elderly, and sensibibo kelngang preserve) ... all her hostage yun mapwersang for work and he does not work when you were lazy and tinopak that ... haha ... so sometimes going, I told myself when I see stupid and common sense "lazy brain" hehehe 324 So here until it waaaaahhhh music ako ... I can not .. I was too lazy brain eh ... do not function properly ... Go, Will also lazy brain? So tomorrow I want to do ba yung topic .. about .... Ahhhh ano ba yun? basta yun ...
Withdraw
November 2008 Calendar LLMMHBS Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Blogroll girl Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment