Thursday, November 20, 2014

Like this:


Nakakafrustrate shovel when you do not work the "connection" to the internet. I have been ikinokonek broadband "standard" bdo type, do not marry. Whenever I need not necessarily have to talk to some people, and he also do not work.
The feel of this hard situation, incredibly. You Do not desist until he has work. Now, I do not know how it will work again, I'm thinking maybe they can still buy just as prepaid aside for just this function.
For some reason I wondered, ever actually people. The more that you need and do not get taken the desired outcome bdo of a situation, ie not stop until he had gotten what he wanted and until he napagsasabihan. How many hasty and nanggigigil when we get the life we want. For the first attempted to solicit the father ten dollars to buy "ice cream" but you would not give because he does not have coins or not he really is money.
How you really do not want the situation in our lives? He once delayed just likes us, we nanggigigil and unwilling to be restrained. Cautioning that no more time or stop first and wait but, still unwilling to be restrained.
In times like this, that do not papatalo of emotions. Even if you feel you must need it, wait and lull. Maybe, when you do that, stick mahuhupa the tension feels like.
I remember, when things were a few days that were also frustrated because I do not connect with "tumblr" I have my Facebook wall. All that maybe the way I have done. Until I poisoned and confused further. bdo I know the instruction but I'm too excited to go out because my achievements my Facebook wall. I get too "excited" so there, I can not get the correct strategy. Until I weakened bdo and surrendered first. As, I'm the type of person who does not immediately surrender. But, I really refuse to weather that. I also spent a few days "struggle" that. Ambabaw as I struggle, but I nanamnam and I became over thinker. When the day came that I spoke with a friend and ask me how to help. And the gradual movement of hands and mind. I have done it, very simply. Make fun of you? I was kiniclick pa yun dun pa naman the right way, naovercome I'm just overthink. I Kinoclose because a window and nirereconfigure why she do not want to leave, should not be an eh eh. For some reason I laughed and been so happy with "breakthrough" is talking about. I have spread my other friends who nagpaaalala me a "tumblr" then.
The simple scenario it shows that sometimes we, we just circle the answers to life. (We Papalalimin this lesson now) because we Becomes tense until we get the right blend of solutions. Whereas, if we allowed ourselves to be eaten by tension or too much haste we also get the right mixture of a solution.
Like this:
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment