Friday, November 14, 2014

% D bloggers like this:

Nakakabadtrip! Yahoo! Messenger do not work we do and I can do nothing daylight savings time 2012 except to post on my blog ... | jodesz.jodesz.jodesz daylight savings time 2012
hay. kabadtrip turn. YM I do not work .... nakakabadtrip Eh Oh ... just that I do when I use the computer eh, besides making blogpost ... badtrip !! well hopefully it later .. kasi ung equipped daylight savings time 2012 with the people here at home Yahoo Messenger kainis eh ......... .. hopefully well after NO SUBSTITUTE ...
Did nio ung song SINASAMBA INCOME? hehe ..: D i know why but I comfort the song that ... I worship you more than you thought .. whatever reason is not that important .. as long as we worship ... haha ...
is dba ung newshow GMA? when ba willing ??????? haha ... I'll track them .. do not love tune to Movin On .. kasi I choose you ... No Replacement addeeekk ako .. haha ... ang saya naman ..: D 5 days straight I've watched him .. wow addict that's me! because it ung first soap opera watched .. kasi ung ung other shows like 'The Lover' friday eh eh maybe when I have not watched ... so .. I need to watch the No Alternative ...
Oh .. my mom just got home from work ... and guess what she bought me? cords of hair .. hehe ..: D addeekk! daylight savings time 2012 I told him I bought my mp3 earphones bought skn that eh ... hehe ..: D the next paper that I put my forehead done ititape he 'earphones for jodesz' .. hehe ... peace we are able! hehe ..
Update: my brothers finally let me sleep in their room airconditionize ... case ... the whole time I'm luck I just looked at the wall and hooded a blanket .... grabe ... the like .. they do not materialize because they skn ng **** .. haha ... i kau think of it! I'm not maniac noh! aanhin daylight savings time 2012 I also looked at how un? I'll keep ah seems that if you looked .. maybe when I un I'll keep every eh I think I would have stared instead nagiinternet noh dun !! you ah .. bad .. bad .. bad ...: D
And so I forsake thee that I am a TV addict now! and I will bestow upon you the almightyness my thy 'no substitute' .. ano daw? me and the 1/3 pound beef patty .. Actions Comments RSS Trackback Information Date: April 27, 2007 Categories: Uncategorized 6 Responses 28 04 2007
we worship ????? !!!! ?? nyek nyek hehe ..
Email (required) (Address never made public)
hi stranger. You have stumbled upon the blog of jodesz alysa h. Gavilan. perhaps you have not her, but you will start to know who she is when you continue reading this blog. this blog is made for the sole purpose of showing the world what kind of life is jodesz or she may have in the future. daylight savings time 2012 I will not tell you if jodesz lives a good life, figure it out yourself. daylight savings time 2012 So, sit back, relax, and just wait while the life of jodesz daylight savings time 2012 unfolds before your very eyes. and no, I do not sign autographs. Sorry.
Blotter amazingjodesz on kaewanan. kat on kaewanan. Do I emptied martina on you? Gab depend on ba ... Am I yours? amazingjodesz depend on pa ... Do I to you? depend ...
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment