Saturday, November 22, 2014

4.Den I always check the history of my children, but I can always control my reactions. Instead sos


Category Navigation HOME Curious GREECE INTERNATIONAL NEWS CONFIDENTIAL SECRET WORLD STUDIES NEA TAXI N3m3sis LEAKS LIVE INTERNET SAFETY TECHNOLOGY PHOTOS Hacking Videos soso HEALTH soso CONDITIONS LiveChat CONTACT
Four
10 things I learned when I stopped screaming at my kids!
And made me a better mother and a better person ...! In her article published in the New York Times Shouting Is the New Spanking (Voices is the New Wood) by Amy McCready, family counselor and founder of the site advisory for parents Positive Parenting Solution explains that according to recent studies, the hysterical voices and screams have replaced its traditional "wood, which came from heaven."
Parents according to Dr Mc Creedy and distressed with the guilt syndromes soso gigantomena in them, looking to find an appropriate way to impose their children. And while most parents soso today is obvious that the wood belongs to the past as a teaching method, nevertheless can not be imposed on themselves every time the little kid unable to discipline the suggestions. And resort to yelling. The result is guilt can become a vicious cycle that never stops. Result:
The only parents who succeed with raised voice is addicted children in such reactions, and of course continue undisturbed. If indeed the voices accompanied soso by anger, soso insults and even sarcasm, then it is possible to create the child feelings of rejection Before then cry again think that now you are able to terrorize a being who can not treat you, but at the same time preparing the future "nervous and rude" son or daughter.
I stopped going to bed with a knot in my stomach because I felt "the soso worst mom in the world." I stopped listening to my children "you are the worst mom in the world." I stopped feeling guilty about my partner looked at me as if I was "the worst mom in the world." And the worst companion and the worst mistress.
All moms hidden within us a Dr. Jekyll and a Hyde Lord. In front of strangers doing good and patient, in order not to negatively judge us when we came home real shrew. However, it confuses the one child of the other confuses soso us the same. Consistency soso in behavior is not only a good example for children, but good for us the same.
3. Children are children, but are also people like me, so the children have their good and their bad days. Some days are lovable, sweet and docile and some are twisted, listless and disobedient. Besides that you should not ever forget, soso is that children learn as they grow. And they have a right to wrong. And nobody wants to scream when he does wrong. soso You want it?
4.Den I always check the history of my children, but I can always control my reactions. Instead soso whenever I stumble soso on a lego, to put the voices, do not get a deep breath and to repeat (for the umpteenth time) .... "There we decided to gather our games?"
5. The screams did not "catch" you'll find you. When asking soso something soso politely to get much easier. Unlike when you request soso something rudely, the opposite you react negatively. Also usually with the hysteria that grips us and start doing complex commands to our children: "hurry up, drink your milk, tie your laces, grab your jacket, we were late ..." No child can not store as many commands. soso And to follow the course
When you are calm enjoy much more intensely beautiful moments. Even the "Mom I love you" takes on a new dimension since. Remember the times when you put the kids to sleep. These are the best moments soso of the day and the times when children can share with us the most beautiful feelings. Do you know why? Because it does not scream.
It is a truth often experienced moms and guilt: the children cry, because I had stress at work, because "waiting period", or because of confusion with a driver on the road. Blame someone else and someone else pays. How unfair is that?
9. When you take care of myself soso helps me not to yell when you feel incredibly relaxed yoga when you've just come out of a hot bath when you have just turned the hair salon, soso or an outing with your girlfriends, have noticed that there you feel like yelling? Totally normal. When caring for others only, and is committed to them body and soul, it is natural to have nerves and sometimes break out badly. When caring for yourself is natural to feel calmer, more relaxed and more adorable. Your kids will agree to it.
10. When not yell vi

No comments:

Post a Comment