Saturday, November 15, 2014

If you think I


The tread beforehand will know it's not straight, not the cement footing and not bright. Now I can say that is hard to explain to my parents dictionary papasuking my life after I spend my time and during the study, it did I now desire to enter life again anman of pagbobrother. This past Halloween I will ask the Lord the courage to tell my mother all that I know will understand me, but with the chance really did not expect to enter and enters the conversation in front of the dining table about WORK, MARRIAGE STUDY, STUDY ALONE. WORK
While kamai has eaten the question dictionary onto me by my mother, "after graduation, maybe enjoy company takes over you? Where do you work?" This is the question I answered a SILENCE. only sound of spoon and fork just heard throughout the dining dictionary room. I feel I'm not ready to say that after graduation I want to study again, that my one year graduation aafter FALSE and DUWAG to confront the fact that life is hindiisang dictionary INSTANT COFFEE container mo yun hot water .. We acknowledge that there I told myself that I PARANOID because they have great expectations of me, MUCH they expect me. PAG MARRIAGE
Very IRONIC presumably to discuss the marriage dictionary in front of the dining room, the excess of it with you at the table when the relatives you. Also I wonder wonder at age 20 naiisipan they humble couple, body wise than there eh! Actually I do not naiimagine myself with a big house with 3 or 5 children and a wife. Somewhat, I do not care for myself, like my family so settled? Reverted to discuss, while we napasabat dinner conversation with my uncle and asked "When you married?" napasagot me "I am not married to" my mother answered in turn as "aging photos she first search of tabaho before she married". I'd jumped in and reveal to me what that BOBROTHER Is difficult to understand there? Conceivably during my mastery of my parents, they have to dry ROBOT cocontrol my life. PAG ALONE
If you think I'm not afraid, alone, they do not like to think I'm weak I need to have companion in everything. But this our last vacation my parents always planted me is harder one, they supported the line yun scenario "sign in your care who to delegate dictionary difficult ?, yo see himself sitting in a wheelchair done without noticed grandchildren or relatives you ". Pretty intimidating, pretty pangongonsensya, dictionary relatively quite simply! I have to admit I know lives, in the way that I brave, I did not ALONE. I do not OWN MAG. Do I think that in my old age will die nalang sad, expires in SAD. But if ever died pipilosopohin why you should have with you of course to have only ONE. At the moment still NOT understand my parents one I ASPIRANT, I do whatever explanation they always assume I magpapari. Asks I'll just be another prayer to God that she or I nasasabihin next mention my intention of entering the Pag BOBROTHER, sanity would give her my papaliwanagan. I know I have never allowed the easy way, but that's OK I knew Sharing the road, there natototo dictionary us, strengthens us there, and for what else says of THE PURPOSE dictionary DRIVEN LIFE more Lord blesses those who dare tread the hard way .. WAY towards the Lord!
2012 (4) January (1) May (1) April (2) 2011 (8) December (1) November (3) Goodbye my friend, brother and beloved dictionary Difficult augment PARENTS WORK, STUDY MARRIAGE PAG ALONE. August (1) July (1) June (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment