Thursday, April 2, 2015

At the coaching function while you are working at the Faculty of Sport. opm How to keep the entire


Home News Interviews Male Female Cup Slovenia Slovenia Cup Qatar 2015 SP History Sweepstakes Slovenian First League NLB League Men First DRL League for Women Men Men 1B League 2A League Women's League 1B Lower League European Cups Champions League opm Champions League SEHA League Cup EHF Men's National teams SLO SLO Women's legionaries younger men, younger women Other Transfers Results opm 1 NLB Leasing League Men 1. DRL league for women 1B DRL for men 1B DRL DRL 2. Women for Men
Coach States Krim Mercator next to all the obligations it has, also monitors the work of Crimea with young people and as she says herself in the head even has a strategy on how this should be done. What is said about working with young people, the functioning of the Faculty opm of Sport and its goals for career coaching you can read below.
Crimea work a lot on the younger age groups. The senior team now play two juniors, namely Nina Streets and Manca Juric, as well as cadet Ursa Urbančič and Nina Žabjek that not long ago made her debut in the senior team jersey. What is your opinion and look at the work with young people in the club?
I think it's opm working very well. In recent years, the co-ordination took Deja Doler Ivanovich and soon after that, the number of schools in which the Crimea present with exercise. In my head I have a whole strategy on how this should be done. It is necessary to look when the players mature, it plug-member team, because it is very important. Sometimes the premature inclusion do more harm than good. This club runs relatively well - participation is all better and better. First, there is interest in the first team, again and again place in the first team, where players can be active to play at least one part of the game.
It goes after my less than all the other parents, even though I am on this game was even. It was really a beautiful and special game. When placing Tips nothing without prejudice to the tactics and game, but it increasingly suggest that always ensure that the best possible article teams and will try to work as much as possible opm so that it will do more for the team. It is important that at each workout 100% concentrated and any practice that all by itself .. It applies to all the players - if morphology and motor skills, may be good. If you do not have a positive attitude, determination and consecration of training, but to play in elite sport probably will not happen.
At the coaching function while you are working at the Faculty of Sport. opm How to keep the entire opm time that you spend on the faculty and the Crimea? opm Each function requires your time probably. We have any time left for family and friends?
Happiness is that as far as family, we are interested in what we are doing both with Izo. My schedule is usually such that I got from 7-9h lectures at the faculty, then I have from 9:30 to 11 am training, then back to college but then in the evening opm n ntrening. . This may combine because I do it with great joy and light of experience. It combines the knowledge and love of his profession. I have many friends within the team as a team and professional leadership take as friends or even as extended family, because quite nice hang out. Throughout life, I learned also work fast.
This is a job that I love. Even students say that I have the best job in the world and the surrounding area. I am extremely happy that I have been fortunate to be able to put up with their knowledge to the younger, which also keeps me young spirit. I learned opm if I accidentally when tired and think: oh now I have another two hours of lectures, in itself say, but what if it could be where you are in the office? Going to the gym and they will students do what you say. What if I have to work in a factory assembly line, how could it? As soon as I ask this, then I'm happier in the gym between students.
At college we are lucky that there is always enough or. more entry than the cities. Students are changing, not to speak or to better or worse, but. We are particularly sporty nation. I recently noticed that when one group was 12 Slovenian and 12 foreign students who are on an exchange. Home boys and girls were significantly "more sporty".
Men are different, women as well, and thank God, that is so that the world has two genders. I believe in this duality, which is why a lot of men participate, just because I believe in this exchange of energy. So the answer to the question of why I do what former costar assistant. Simply because men always choose assistants, waiting for it to be what men call my assistant (laughs). Otherwise, work with both of them, but it is difficult to say with whom harder.
I'm afraid to know why no one called me assistant. Firstly, because I'm too strong - the knowledge, experience opm and energy. I have always happened in my life that I have as a child was always a leader. In every club I've been President, opm in the classroom, I was still President opm in sports clubs have elected me captain of the team .. It seems that this is no coincidence. The charisma of the man r

No comments:

Post a Comment