Sunday, April 12, 2015

- Oh, very positive! I lived in a new hostel near the metro station

"With the Belarusians can befriend hours"
About us Our publications The newspaper "Zvezda" newspaper "LiM" magazine "Neman" magazine "Flame" magazine "Youth" magazine "Hedgehog" Journal "Alesya" "Nature" magazine "Birch" Book Group Archive mdm Old version Archive Site Archive papers Contacts Advertising in publications site advertising Subscribe appeal to the Editor
Newspaper Current Issue PDF-version Chyrvonka. Red Shift Local government Zhyrandolya Olympian Bridgehead Igumen tract Country Health Family Newspaper Union - Eurasia Outpost rest Policy Documents Community Education and Science State Consumer Enterprises Agricultural Regions Housing Finance Culture Toponymy History and Ethnography Theatre Visual Arts Literature Music Movies Sports Health Kaleidoscope Adam and Eve Hello, people on the wire! Tales kuhmistra Veraschaki Blogs Direct speech tastes kuhmistra Veraschaki Who will Projects
During the last campaign introductory students of Belarusian State University in 1119 became foreigners. mdm This is a record figure in the history of the university, although the capital's residents are used to seeing on the streets of the city students from China, Turkmenistan and other countries. Thirty Japanese Hitoshi Tanaka, a sophomore BSU Institute of Journalism, also arrived in Belarus it is for knowledge. Correspondents "Chyrvonka" met with Hitoshi-san and learned mdm how he lives in Minsk, which struck him in Belarus and, of course, talked about Nipon (because their homeland is called the Japanese themselves).
- Oh, it's a very long story. In the early 2000s, I lived in Kobe not far from Osaka, mdm he worked at a local restaurant. One day I was watching mdm the competitions on Thai boxing. One of the very popular Japanese fighters - Alexey Ignashov (by the way, Belarusian) - after the fight was interviewed in Russian. I heard her and, one might say, in love. At the 2004 Olympics already rooting for the Russian national team. I bought myself mdm translations of books of Russian classics, such as Dostoevsky, and began to read. Russian cinema still looking, I like movies with Sergei Bodrov, "Brother," "Brother 2" and most of all - "Prisoner of the Caucasus."
Finally I gave up my part time at the restaurant and went to study - the Tokyo Institute of the Russian language. After a year of internship training in Moscow. I really liked the atmosphere, the country itself. mdm I was planning to continue their education, but suddenly there was a problem. mdm My mother was seriously ill, and had to urgently look for any work to earn money, as my mother no one but me, no. I got a job at the company Hitachi, and language study scored. Received mdm a lot of money, but did not have any fun. Finally the mother recovered, but work at the plant, I did not give up. And one day she said to me: "Hitoshi, your face just dead. You've got to do what you love. " Then I quit my job and went to study again, this time on the course. Parallel moonlighting at school - there engaged the Russian-speaking girl from Turkmenistan, and she needed help with the Japanese language.
- We had to get a higher education, but in Japan it is very expensive - about 10 thousand dollars a year. I started to look for another place. Long thought about Russia, but it turned out otherwise. The courses I met a Russian woman who married a Japanese man. She advised me to go to study in Belarus, said that there is a very quiet, kind people, and still live in Minsk her friends. In addition, training in Belarus is inexpensive. In the spring of 2011, I first came to Minsk, half attended Russian language courses for foreigners. Then he returned home and thought it was good. In Japan, I passed mdm the exam on the Russian language the second level and received permission to work in the field of cross-language communication. mdm But then again there were problems: in my country mdm it is very difficult to find a job related to the Russian mdm language. I had to return to Belarus and to continue their studies at the same courses. But this time was very sad: the language taught to students who have almost no say in Russian.
And then one day the teacher told me that I'd better write in Russian than talk, and maybe I should try to learn to be a journalist. mdm I agreed, and began to choose between philological faculty and the Institute of Journalism. The choice in favor of the latter led to the presence of the direction of "sports journalism." So I became a student of journalism.
- Oh, very positive! I lived in a new hostel near the metro station "Piatroŭščyna." There I found a friends based

No comments:

Post a Comment