Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Yes I recommend warmly, a nice little place and the size of real-friendly service. I was left a fee


It is always amazing to find a new wonderful places from your home region and a very special happy I am discovering new nice for breakfast! Last weekend I got to know the soma Bon Temps Caféeseen logistics (Mannerheimintie 132), and I realized I have watched so far just in the wrong direction Manskun, as kurkatessani away from the city center, I found this gem. It was therefore absolutely have to head to test last Saturday with a friend and a cozy café apartment building basement delighted.
There were all the other coffee treats in addition to five different sizes Breakfast logistics Set the price range from 4.50 to 12.80 , that is quite affordable. The balance of Textile three whole front, as they all sounded really good, but I ended up with another type to largest, and that's good, too, filled the better as well and everything was really tasty, and of course fresh. Someone once is yes try Bon Temps sets in, when it contains all the other delicacies logistics along with a piece of chocolate cake. My breakfast at I easily vegenä, but the normal package also includes meat and pie filling is selectable from a few delicious options.
We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast on the Saturday morning languor and enjoying the whole time coffee was pleasantly full. Brunch is served from 9-15, that is, the place does not have to hipsiä the rooster crows at the time in order to get some breakfast, a place for my taste! I would pretty much the equivalent logistics cafe appeared very own home block, permit the most it will be a time soon kantapaikakseni. Fortunately, no one here had a long journey, so surely enjoy these breakfasts again. In particular, the features that were fresh cinnamon buns was to tickle the nose, so the next time must also be prepared to take home!
Peek these: Mercuri, brunch, Töölö Coffee and natural cosmetics Smile Raw Food Café breakfast in Helsinki Part 4 Posted in brunches, Restaurants & cafés by Anna-Maria. Articles Navigation
Reply
Oh, thank you, a great tip !!! How on earth is that gone unnoticed, even if a) the place is near and b) at least two times every day I go over ... .. Should I go to the eye doctor? :-) Question: do you remember whether there was mention of gluten-free menus? I tried the FB site to look to, but I did not quite clear. Well, äkkiähän there is experimenting. :-)
Yes I recommend warmly, a nice little place and the size of real-friendly service. I was left a feeling that it is also gluten-free options (my friend is gluteeiniton so because I thought), but now I can not fully confident to say when, of course, is not quite as appropriate attention to it when the time does not apply to self :)
Yes there is no matter how much gluten-free, some morning pieces on a gluten-free rate + 2 , at least when I was there finally to haha :) anyway, is a true wide range of gluten free treats and cakes;)
Oh, I recommend really cute little logistics cafe and all I could taste this time was wildly delicious! Now I really can not say gluten-free options, but I was left a bit of a feeling that also those would be, but really, I can not say for sure when the first hand was not the need to pay attention to the relevant It comes as no :)
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> logistics <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong> logistics
Incorrigible esthete, who lights up the beautiful clothes and accessories. Travel is always in the mind, and the next target of at least dreaming of. Close to the heart of a long and peaceful mornings, good food, comfortable rooms and all beautiful. The blog is a place to rest in the midst of everyday life, and a channel for small to large moments.
Moon popular Win Yotuel product package! Spring Draw! Seven years in the blog! Day Promoted logistics guest of the flight on the Beige and burgundy outfit Vienna Easy Pasta Salad A large kesämuotipostaus Eyelash! Pinterest
Asia Africa Underwear Everyday Draw Accessories logistics Balkans Baltic States Blazers brunches Life Change Spain Europe Jeans Skirts Caps Helsinki Pampering Hair Hotels Pants Scarves Wellness Skin Care evening logistics & Celebrations logistics Inspiration Iceland Commercial clock Skirts Shoes Jewelry Cosmetics Home & Decoration Domestic Nail Pencil Skirts Copenhagen Bags Sports Vacation Middle East Travel Makeup Dresses Man's style Reflections My style Shopping in North America Outerwear France Restaurants & Cafés Food & Treats Shorts Blouses & tights knitwear Work work dress Vienna Co-Friends Here you will find my blog
Spring logistics Draw! Great kesämuotipostaus Coming soon! Ondan Peruvian brunch logistics Beige and burgundy Leather Skirt Eyelash! The instantaneous jump in the autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment