Saturday, March 21, 2015

About me


Known fact that a group Oasis has greatly influenced tureng the legendary group The Beatles. I think I can go even further and say that The Beatles tureng Gallagher brothers were not only models, but they were (especially Liam) as obsessed with them. And this obcesija is therefore felt on their music. I could mention a few examples.
Acenta piano solo from the song Do not Look Back in Anger from their second album is suspiciously very similar to the song Imagine by John Lennon. Furthermore, the song Wonderwall same title as the film for which George Harrison wrote the soundtrack. The song She Is Electric tureng has almost the same conclusion as the song With a Little Help from My Friends by me personally their best album. Even the Beatles song Tomorrow Never Knows suddenly appears in the song Morning Glory Oasis Group.
Don`t look back anger, Wonderwal, She is electric and Morning Glory I pointed out because they have one thing in common, namely all 4 songs coming from the second album by Oasis (What's the Story) Morning Glory. And just cover of this album gives us a new connection between the two groups.
About me
2015 (1) January (1) 2014 (9) September (4) August tureng (1) maj (2) March (1) February (1) 2013 (4) August (1) maj (2) April (1) 2012 (5) December (2) October (1) March (1) February (1) 2011 (15) December (2) October (1) Suspicious similarity or (What's the Story) Abbe ... August (1) June (1) maj (1) April (5) February (1) January (3) 2010 (4) November ( 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment