Monday, March 9, 2015

Super is this. We like it because 999 you changed the style a little 999 fotkanja. 999 You do not s


Cucumber Sandwiches Could not be left out of my Tea party !! After all, it is Necessary to bite into something salty and savory to have a break Between cupcakes and scones with raisins. I like cucumber Sandwiches, Because They are something special, Different and light. It seems to me That every are often we come across some cucumber canapé at a wedding party or some Different kind of party. We hardly 999 notice Them, but at the same time we are positively surprised. I remember years ago, when i was doing my practice and the Pediatric Clinic and They just held a party or a meeting ... a more sociable type of thing for the Employees .. ugh I do not know what it was. And When my mentor Came back, she brought me a FEW cucumber canapes. Hell, They were good enough if I still remember Them! =) .. That kind mentor and at the same time. With love, Neja The Tea Party should absolutely not miss cucumber sandwiches !! After all, it is necessary to bite into something salty and have a salty pause between 999 mini cakes with raisins and Globeflowers. Cucumber sandwiches I like because they are something special, 999 different light. It seems to me that every once in a while we come across in some cucumber canapé at a wedding or a party different varieties. So, quite casually. I can not be seen, but at the same time we are positively surprised. I remember when I was years ago engaged in the practice of pediatric clinic and then just held a meeting srečanje..ali 999 more sociable species zaposlene..ah I do not know what it was. And when my mentor back, brought me a pair of cucumber canapés. Hell, they were good enough that they still remember! =) ..ter Friendly mentor at the same time. With love, Neja
Recipe adapted from: Kitchen joy The recipe Ingredients 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped sliced white sandwich bread, about 16 slices of dill sprigs for garnish The process In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, 999 garlic 999 powder, salt, pepper, 999 chopped 999 dill, and diced cucumber. Spread on 8 slices of sandwich bread. Top with sprigs of dill, then close Sandwiches with Remaining bread slices. Cut crusts from bread, forming square Sandwiches. 999 Each Cut sandwich into quarters 999 on the diagonal, 4 Creating mini-triangle Each Sandwiches. Ingredients 225g cream cheese (Philadelphia) 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeds removed 999 and finely chopped 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 999 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 tablespoon fresh or dried sweet fennel, chopped slices of white toast, about 16 slices twigs of dill for garnish Method In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chopped Koper and chopped cucumber. Lubricate obtained spread on slices of toast, add on top of fresh Koper, add another slice of toast on top. Cut the crust of toast and cut diagonally to get the triangles (and the other diagonal, if you want to get 4 small triangles).
Tags: breakfast, comfort food, dill, Downton Abbey Sandwiches cucumber, fennel, cream cheese, cucumber sandwiches, paper straws, Tea party, shop decoration is complete, vegetarian, vegetarian, Tea Party
You're 999 quite incredible, hey, how are trying to do and everything is perfect, this one is quite mad tea party. These cucumber sandwiches but they will regularly aired in the summer, when they'll domestic cucumbers, great recipe! A toast cut off the crust that it looks nicer? And then what do you do with a crust? Dumplings? Reply Delete 999
Oo Thank you Anita for these beautiful words! =) He says cucumber sandwiches are English Tea Party without the crust. You can crust cut up into cubes, popečeš and use it in soup or salad. I put them in mamičino pumpkin soup =) Delete
Super is this. We like it because 999 you changed the style a little 999 fotkanja. 999 You do not say that to me earlier photos were not like me but the latter much more. I see that you have time to think about it all ready and what you fotkala menu always run out of time to organize). Reply Delete
hey! obo f fitting your blog! I enjoy baking and decorating cakes, so I'm really glad that horrible sm came across your blog. Oh, the decoration is not at all wonderful :))) if you want, you can also see my blog. here and there can also find some recipe ... http://ninalavitaebella.blogspot.com/ from now on I'm 999 constantly on your blog hihi :) fajn Be Reply Delete
Thes straws !!!! Thes straws are everything. Erm ... Why have I write in English? :) In short, these sandwiches ... Given that I love tzatziki, I would be happy to live in one of them. Ok, so I write in English, because otherwise über sounds stupid.: DI Could just live and THESE, babe, YUM. Reply Delete
My name is Neja, I explore and try out recipes from other blogs, sites and cooking cooking books. I am a passionate rambler and a seeker of positive, beautiful things. Writing, photography, blogging, nutrition, jogging, cooking, reading, working out, old movies, jazz &

No comments:

Post a Comment