Sunday, March 29, 2015

* Gift Voucher worth 20 euros includes a 20-minute classic massage. Bone can combine to ensure you

Donated me a voucher for a massage, I did not know what to do ...
"I'm Peter and I recently had 48 years of age. My wife has a birthday gift certificate for a massage and initially I thought that I tested - no, according masseuses have men but their performances. Then she said that I should go edit your knee because the basketball, which I am going with my colleagues always jamram. She also said that the recommendation for this masseur obtained from colleagues who, since going to a massage, no more problems with the spine.
I did not want blame my wife, so I still call on that phone and agreed to dates. Actually, I was surprised by the very first contact with the masseurs who has been liberalized, překladač but also the professional, that we corresponded.
When I was leaving that afternoon for a massage, I did not know how it will, in the end, I was extremely surprised at the result! Maser invited me into the room, I show you where to hang clothes and then leave me alone for a few minutes that I edited. překladač When I lay on the massage table, I was covered with a towel, so I immediately felt better. Then he asked me what my problem and what are we doing?
How, what are we doing? We already překladač we're not doing anything, I rojilo head. I said just to me after the basketball hurt his knee. Maser nodded and set to work. Did not use a lot of oil, even scented candles (which we were going really on my nerves), as well as massage was far from some gentle caress, as you people like to imagine. I had to reverse the knee, stretching the leg in the air, the tilt left and right ... We worked for an hour and after that time it was clear why the maser biceps such as it does, and why it looks like a bear.
It turns out that Miha essentially just an interesting man, because he told me that his employment career began 20 years ago in a butcher's shop, then a more than ten years ago started to train for a masseur in Slovenia and then in abroad. For three years he attended the Swiss School of Medical masseurs and has capacity for medical masseur, also officially recognized by the Swiss Red Cross. We both laughed, as he himself said that he was promoted from the butcher to the masseur!
One hour has passed faster and more relaxed than I thought. But the thing that surprised me the result: the stairs from the massage salon I literally odskakljal! No pain, no tension leg lightweight as perešček!
Moreover, my basketball evenings with colleagues are now much more pleasant because I do not play all the time with 'the hand'. After all this I am the wife of one voucher very grateful and medical massage, překladač I will go. As well as his wife I will afford, as a result of work at the computer several times in neck pain and frequent headaches. "
* Gift Voucher worth 20 euros includes a 20-minute classic massage. Bone can combine to ensure you get a long-term treatment, or more vouchers arrange in a series of shorter hearings. Treat each client individually, so what possible price within the various arrangements regarding the types of massages - eg. instead of the classical can be therapeutic, překladač relaxing ... December's campaign gift vouchers are not valid for the purchase of packages.
The shelf life of gift vouchers is unlimited. Can you send them by mail in a neat envelope or pick up the premises Ogrin Medical massage překladač in the beauty salon Vialga, Linhart 36 Zupanciceva cave in. PHONE: překladač 080 7111 ALI 031 669 875 - Miha Ogrin.
HOME PAGE PR News Events Forum Moderators ABC Med.Over.Net Health Parenting counseling and peer relations Healthy life sciences and alternative social, labor and law societies and associations of the Dom, technology and leisure Beauty, překladač Care and Style Holidays and Travel Automotive Mali ads Insurance and finance health and disease překladač Diseases of Gynaecology and Obstetrics překladač Our body Oncology Otorhinolaryngology Paediatrics First Aid Glossary of medical terms Addiction Drugs and the law BEING Movement Ideal body weight (BMI) Literature Nutrition Sexuality Wellness FAMILY RECREATION Beautiful thoughts bookworms Children's songs and jokes Jokes Gardening and herbs HELP SI Crisis centers for young social work centers Blood Donation Organization to help Mother homes, shelters, crisis center
SIIX Ltd - Technical Solutions and brand owner. Institute překladač Med.Over.Net - Administrator substantive action.

No comments:

Post a Comment