Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I read blogs, but not by too much interest. It seems to me that the journalists who write for a rea

Abbey Lee Kershaw - Mishmash: Elle.si
All you choose me because I like change and fashion allows each preleviš to another person. After that is very similar to the film industry, so it is probably a lot of models who want to become an actress.
This is what I already thought, but would not like to have a beautiful and netalentirana actress. If I ever seriously opted for this route, I first went to college and did everything that goes with it. The beauty of the film industry certainly important, but talent is even more important.
I read blogs, but not by too much interest. It seems to me that the journalists who write for a real magazine, still more serious and credible. quicker The Internet is a very interesting way of communication, but allows too much pretense. I see bloggers behind the scenes and often I feel that only young boys or girls who have failed to become a real journalists, and sometimes their frustration and negativity solve it through the blog.
Used by my agency, but only for business purposes. Personally, I prefer the real, authentic human relationships. One way or another I have a lot on the plane and traveling around the world, rarely quicker seeing family and friends ... If I were still in their free time on the internet, quicker it was all too bizarre.
This calendar is really something quicker special, and the cult would never have thought that I would become part of Pirelli's history. I was very honored that I was chosen, since this is a calendar that was in his youth with his classmates admire the only online. It is interesting how life is turned ...
Lifestyle> Mishmash Weekly Horoscopes from 16 to 23 March Most read Moda 15 of the hottest trends in 2015 Shoes of weeks mode, which can not wait for autumn Sarah Jessica Parker impresses with its collection of celebrity shoes style: Victoria Beckham Beauty Take advantage of a unique opportunity and Become LIFTACTIV Supreme ambassador! Elle International Beauty Awards 2015: The 15 best beauty situ reveal the relationship between sweet treats and aging Photo: quicker Top Hairstyles quicker of current fashion weeks Lifestyle Ayurveda as a way of life How to silence the negative thoughts Weekly Horoscopes (from 9 to 15 February), 6 of fledgling mothers who turning their views on the red carpet decor House of the Future, Today appartment personal style fashion designers and interior decor peek into the London residence of Gianni Versace Culture quicker 3 excellent travel books for a cold evening are invited to the opening of the exhibition Design identity Disnejeva Cinderella, law costumographic treat long tongue 6 of fledgling mothers which turns views on the red carpet you want to read about themselves in social chronicle? Sign in 5 minutes of fame! Doutzen Kroes has left Victorijine quicker angels April's figure Elle is already selling points Elle Slovenia Adria Media Ljubljana, publishing and marketing, Ltd. Contact us Legal Notice About cookies Advertising Subscribe to Elle Read digital Elle ELLE international
OK More information and settings

No comments:

Post a Comment