Saturday, March 28, 2015

On the way down, with Vitafit all the better. Well-run program a personal trainer. Thank Miha, Mary


Surely you've found yourself in a situation where you did not know what to give to loved ones on special occasions (Christmas and New Year's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, wedding gift, a gift to clients or business partners, in a word gift dear people.) Our "Vitafit gift certificate "is the answer to your concerns.
Bon can contain any of our services or a combination of them. Create your own content your gift certificate or rely on our ready-made packages designed for the occasion. We are not claiming that the notebook, tie, calendar, pen or bottles of wine are not good gift, but ...
"Arriving in Vitafit 4 years ago I had 74 kg and I, a proper diet and exercise with a personal trainer, within three months came to 82 kg. I made originally set goal, but the practice continues, at least 3 times a week. I built confidence, work with a trainer taught properly and safely practice and perseverance built body. Going to the gym fills me and seems satisfied. Over the years the exercise came to the conclusion that the most important persistence and proper icai exercise, and Vitafit is the perfect place with professional icai staff, cleanliness and neatness. "Joseph Sršan, engineer
In Vitafit me 4 years ago led curiosity and desire for change ... I'm still here because of the friendly, affordable and professional team that always gives incentive advice and listen to my needs and desires. Adrian Coleman
"Vitafit been visiting for almost two years. During this time I under the expert guidance of staff succeeded in many ways spemeniti his view on healthy living. With their direct, positive approach extremely icai favorable effect on my physical and mental condition. Only the atmosphere is positive, exercise under the watchful eye of Michael and enormously successful, icai at least for me. I want to make our cooperation is long took! "Sylvia Barbaric shortcuts
On the way down, with Vitafit all the better. Well-run program a personal trainer. Thank Miha, Mary. With expert guidance and a selection of exercises, a great feeling to track daily progress. Thank Vitafit Mladen Knežević
The friendly and professional staff. Always cheerful and smiling atmosphere for exercise. Each workout is a special, never repeated. No matter how hard the training, are you coming back home happy and satisfied. Snezana Srša
How do I know that Michael prepared icai the right exercise program for me? So I after training also suitable breathless, sweaty and hard enough to get motivated again. Selected exercises are varied, carefully planned and graduated according to our physical fitness, developing the coordination ability and endurance of individuals icai with balanced strengthening of individual muscle groups. Itself have liked to exercise its own weight as it does not allow "švinglanja", Friendly attitude and professional approach trainers Michael icai and Mary distinguishes Vitafit, the center of health and beauty. It is essential to be aware that the fitness work in favor of their own health (in Vitafit you in an understandable way to also explain), icai but sooner or later manifests itself in the aesthetic icai appearance icai of the body, which is not the most important, and neither negligible do not (even after 50+ not J). For me it is already, after only a month and a half of training in Vitafit. Mutual success. See you. So for breakfast! Clare Nagy Solarić
Always friendly and good staff. Very fun and a good coach, also coach. Always present a modern and relaxing music. Each training is a new surprise, but always excellent assisted. One of the best feelings icai one is after some good training. Nino Flac, student
I wanted to be involved in an exercise program for a long time. As soon as I found out three years ago for Vitafit in Mursko Središće, I immediately joined. Since I'm not professionally engaged in some sport, I took exercise program supervised by a coach. Since I was at work too physically active, unfortunately I was fat. More and more I felt that I was overweight is a burden in carrying out daily duties icai at work and at home. I decided to change that. Regularly, three times a week I started to exercise and since then everything has changed for the better. I lost 14 pounds, tone, your body, in short I feel much better. All will perform their duties much easier, and that I was also a good anti-stress therapy. At first it went a little slower, but when they come together all relevant factors, icai the result was inevitable. Today, icai just do not see without exercise because I think I gave up something good for yourself, and thus for his family and the people who surround me. After training is always good to let the skillful hands of masseuses. Damir Perčić
In enviably short time I substantially improved its durability, strength and fitness. At the same time I was able to transform the line. Individually tailored training on the current abilities of an individual and professionalism and motivation of staff skills inevitably provide quick results. I have to admit, that becomes a real fitness navdušenka, because I note that

No comments:

Post a Comment