Friday, March 20, 2015

Loading ...


In London I was in elementary slightly obsessed. In fact, I was a long time in this period convinced that I worked as a sports journalist in London and on it I recover much more material. Because I'm sites on the internet and books saw the umpteenth time I was also interested to know if they made such an impression on me in person. All London attractions are we eventually become as sung because they just see it as often. Of course I was excited to see them, but on the other hand, I thought: ma it's nothing special. However, I was wrong. Buildings are really fantastic and you do not have to just stop staring at them. Gothic style I really culmination of aesthetics and looks magnificent. That the details do not speak. One of these sites was also Westminster Abbey, where I really wanted it, but we were not ready, so we really went. Map we bought there, we also take into account the student discount. Inside they offer you map the abbey, which is marked with the numbers in the table, but you can get free walkie / phone. Going to place the numbers in the odtipkaĆĄ walkie know something about this part of the building ... Dear already pressed the first number and tells me that our 'guide' Jeremy Irons. Aaaaaaaaaa! If my jaw slightly dropped already at the entrance to this gorgeous building me these words fell even more. Quick click! OMG! It's really Jeremy! We are among the favorite players, but above all we have one of the best cast ever (you can guess from ever ... jup, voice Scara from Lion King, when we were little)! Willingly or not, in the opinion was again awakened Giggling, dreamy seo teenager. And it took at least 15 minutes. Look! Jeremy I just do not talk every day on the phone ane :) The consequence of this was my nezbranost and the starting point, despite the fact that I was listening, I had no idea what he said. You can also think it is from that: that we listen only to izico, which we will be interested in, ended so that we listen to all points (hihi). As I said, the fact: Jeremy I do not have all day to fonu;)
Painting the inside is prohibited, except with one at work that is already half the outer part, I was a little sinned. Wonderful! Man loses word int. Wow the wawu. The whole day could be just here. Pardon, for several days.
Loading ...
January (1) December (1) November (26) October (44) September (51) August (58) July (53) June (59) May (61) April (57) March (62) January (29) December ( 68) November (50) October (71) September (67) August (56) July (61) June (69) May (83) April (64) March (68) February (75) January (96) December (91) November (76) October (88) September (75) August (74) July (64) June (80) May (83) April (69) March (89) February (93) January (102) December (101) November ( 90) October (95) September (109) August (65) July (97) June (22)


No comments:

Post a Comment