Friday, May 15, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


I do not know, but right here I feel. Ie what happened in the world I ginagawalan. To live in our two. I know that when I start sa challenging and never have I been fair to you. But normally naman yun as wooed me. But because others now. Two of us here. Equal footing. At least for us both. Because in the eyes of others, swot not. Not yet. But why do that? When I feel okay, not reward. Because nangyayare to. The Dodge because I have not done anything wrong or bad intentions. The Dodge super simply because they love you, not turning the playing swot field. And also because excessive affection, gradually losing naring I love you. Otherwise swot disappear, as it really lost ... I guess gradually diminishes or changes. I do not want. But I can not stop. Actually two weeks have passed after we talk to. But i do. Nagkagasgas kasi e. So not removed. swot Actually, I miss them. All of us. Just me and my relationship towards swot them. Others because the case today. Super nakakapressure. For sure every move I'm even remotely monitored. I choked. I'm having trouble. swot Because I am not like this. And whenever I felt someone else to. So pity e. Because the very people surrounding the person I feel wanted, which is mostly swot not be. I know you're hurting the nangyayare today. Do not want to get hurt, you know that. Because I know I hurt you, they hurt. But I also think I'm more vulnerable. swot Because we choose to e. Earlier I took time and emotion. But if this would be just as well, I do not know if I should do or where I go. I know pain and difficulty as well when I nagkakaganito. I know you feel or know to not even speak or say. But I'm swot confused e. I do not know where I lulugar! I love you. But I do not know if that point ba. As I said, when you, too I know myself. I know my capacities as a person who loves. So there, I repeat, I do not know if enough ba. They did not know if I have explained what I write. But trust me, I do everything to not feel to. Avoid feel. Just if you ask me and tell you ... keep your patience, you extend. Keep your faith, strengthen you. Keep your passion, you feel more. And lastly, keep your love, because it's the only reason I have for Steel and proceed further. -01192015
Website
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment