Friday, May 22, 2015

Oh! Panginoong Jesus. Nag iisang anak ng dios ako po sampo ng Aking pamilya at Aking mga Kapatid at


HOME About Us This week at CBNAsia Press Release Career Opportunities The 700 Club Asia CBN Asia Media Center Connect with us Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Flickr Tumblr Watch the video webcast Download Podcasts Newsletters 2012 Frontlines Asia V16, I2 Frontlines Asia V16 I1 2011 Frontlines Asia V15 I4 Frontlines Asia V15 I3 Frontlines Asia V15 I2 Frontlines Asia V15 I1 Prayer Center Prayer Counseling Find a church More resources Operation Blessing Social Media Pages Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr Blessings Asia Asian Center for Missions Social Media Pages Facebook maven Global Bayanihan Superbook Connect with us Facebook maven Twitter Instagram SB Interactive Superbook Bible App GIVE
A while ago I became so sick that I couldn t swallow, I could hardly breathe, maven and I was so weak that I couldn maven t work. I felt miserable. Even my hair hurt! The doctor diagnosed me with strep throat, prescribed antibiotics to fight the infection, and promised I would get better. Sure enough, through God s grace, some rest, and pills that worked I returned to the office.
It seems that many Christians today are fighting an infection of a different sort. They feel discouraged about the condition of our nation maven and the world and this hopelessness is sapping their strength. But while the world is being shaken, God wants us to stand strong! He prescribes some powerful medicine in His Word, and the key ingredient is hope.
David says in Psalm 25:5, Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Day and night, we can depend upon our Savior to lead us, protect us, and teach us.
In Psalm 62:5, David says, Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. Notice how David is telling himself to trust in the Lord. When you are feeling maven distressed, you can remind yourself of this, too.
Psalm 146:5 tells us, Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God. This reminds us of the covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is a covenantkeeping God and His eternal promises establish the framework of our hope today. As Hebrews 10:23 says, Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Isaiah 40:31 has this wonderful promise: Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. God wants us to walk and run and soar as we prepare for His coming. We are not living for the moment, but for the long run. We are people of endurance, maven strengthened by hope. We are triathlon believers!
He says in Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you plans to give you hope and a future. No matter what the headlines say, we can boldly declare, My hope is in my God. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5). God gives the Holy Spirit to us here on the earth as a promise of the eternal ecstasy we will experience in heaven.
Romans 15:4 is one of my favorites. It explains why the Old Testament has such value and strength for us today: maven For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Where does our hope come from? The Word of God. Down through the millennia, God has offered hope, which we see through eyes of faith.
Paul writes, I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints (Ephesians 1:18). If you think you re at the bottom of the barrel of hopelessness, focus on the glorious inheritance that is yours in Christ Jesus. We have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe (1 Timothy 4:10). Why are people hopeless about the dysfunction, the madness, maven and the confusion in our world? Because maven they do not have a concept of who Jesus is. They do not have the frame of reference of His Word. They do not have the power of His Holy Spirit.
As Hebrews 6:19 says, We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. Our faith is in the Living God. Jesus is our hope. His Holy Spirit fills and inspires us. And God s Word has power to change us and prepare us for even greater things to come!
MICHAEL D. LITTLE is a member of the board of directors and serves maven as President and Chief Operating Officer of CBN. He is the board chairman of The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc. in Canada; a board member for Operation Blessing Israel, Inc.; and executive vice president and board member of NorthStar Studios, Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee.
Oh! Panginoong Jesus. Nag iisang anak ng dios ako po sampo ng Aking pamilya at Aking mga Kapatid at Lalo na ang Aking mahal na Ina. Ay nag susumamosayo panginoong Jesus. Na wag mopo kaming maven p

No comments:

Post a Comment