Monday, March 31, 2014

Facebook


A wardrobe worth dying for, hard-links and will yıldızlaştığı with an acting career, she is currently a favorite muse. Miss Tallulah Harlech join me entering pcc into the wonderful world ... Tallulah Harlech innate versatility. Only 23 years old, we read in history: actress, model and creative consultant - oh, also an innate talent for fashion Did I say that? But this stunning brunette has learned from the best of everything. Mother, Lady Amanda Harlech, John Galliano and Karl Lagerfeld's former muse of one of the current right arm - he was off to Tallulah 12 years Chanel fashion show. In addition, from a business and Lagerfeld's short Off Broadway 'Paris Moscow' after starring in the film A Dame Judy to make his film was finished. Now his eyes thorn in Hollywood's rising stars, talking about life full of fashion and posing in major parts of the new season.
"Sweet and sleepy Shropshire (England), in rural areas grew. Was 10 years old so great about the cities did not know anything, then it is very fun and interesting. pcc In New York a few years later now settled in London did."
"Fashion,'s in my blood since forever.'s pcc One of my earliest memories, a dream to wear John Galliano dress for the party. Witch my mom's pcc wardrobe to convert from John Galliano was wrapped in lace and tulle."
"Karl success in love and my best wants me to do. Acting on - I'm pcc really good at something, follow me than satisfied, so too me really supported. Likewise for cooking good if I, me open a restaurant to have supported."
"My own movies and my mom will make an exciting project. This is probably as professionals we worked with first time. Currently in complete privacy. But fashion in my life that I will not let a very long time after, two aspects also come together really terrific."
"In particular, I look at one yet, but Rooney Mara's stylist recently a very interesting thing did. Latest film role darkness (Lisbeth Sander, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), red carpet görüntüleryl has combined. I look good, I think."
An energetic workout at the gym, work, followed by an afternoon at the art gallery, The Albion after a delicious tea - my favorite. On the other hand, in a moment "Tallulah, these selection work on speech, Monday Woody Allen Do you see?" Saturday would be the best! "
Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment