Friday, March 21, 2014

Rodrigo Vargas de Lima, Kb-ça, csp 37, 27 and 9 skateboard photography. Birthplace Pillar, RS, and


Videos In Bota Pra 5 1 Black Tapes Black Bread Maps Wins One Shot Not Call Me Now! Night In The Life Events Employee of the Month Retrospective View Photos Black Black Room Jetlag Sequel Wallpaper Dailygram Events News Blog
If you follow the Brazilian magazines skate for a while, have surely stumbled on the name of Rodrigo Kb-ça, one of the leading photographers and editors of the national scene. Natural City Pillar, in Rio Grande do Sul, he has lived in São Paulo, Barcelona and currently resides in Floripa.
LP Aladin, bs noseblunt slide to fakie. Barcelona, Spain, 2011. This photo could not be taken elsewhere. Managed to get this photo in a time when the MACBA was not so crowded and sleeping pinguço only helped in the composition. I like unusual elements csp in the pictures and this guy did a great favor, also the bs noseblunt slide is one of the most beautiful maneuvers to shoot!
Gui Zolin, feeble. Passo Fundo, RS, between 1999 and 2000. We traveled for a championship within the RS and I had a Zenit 122 that used to make some photos. How had no technical notion of photography, csp some went out and many were legal shit. I do not remember what lens I used, much less the movie, just remember that I have made memorable photos with my first camera!
Fabiano "lokinho" Rodrigues, Barcelona, 2008. I went to a session with the lokinho Forum in Barcelona and he left the medium format, which he wore at the time, out of the backpack. I started playing with the camera viewfinder and left that picture. It was totally spontaneous and really cool. I have much affection for this photo.
Mailton Santos, csp rockão. Gava, Spain, 2011. I took Mailton twice this handrail. On the second day, he threw up twice, the first, and went quite fit, and on the second attempt, he returned! I ended up photographing and filming and it was really a surprise when the photo became the cover of cemporcentoSKATE.
Dani Bristot, flip to fakie. Cricklewood, SC, 2004. Actually, I did not think my first photo to be published, one mellon Rafael Russo in 1997. But it was from this photo of Dani that I began to believe in my potential as a photographer. Had bought the first digital Canon Rebel and I was summoned to record a trip to the city of Santa Catarina. This was my first double page photo to be published and was very happy with the result!
Flood, São Bernardo do Campo, 2006. Had gone to the track with the St. Bernard Canny and fell a rain of those. Time to go back, I saw from afar that car stopped, with the owner over, and had to stop to photograph. I even send the picture to the Folha de São Paulo, who wanted to publish csp on the front page, but not used it because I could not remember the name of the street where I photographed! Piraporinha! Avenue Piraporinha fucking! csp
Daniel Maco, bs flip. L'Hospitallet de Llobregat, Spain, 2011. The Maco is a guy who walks a lot and always impressed me in the sessions. This bs flip was completed in a few attempts. He returned to live in Pato Branco, Paraná inside, and hope he is still riding skateboards, because the stuff is in his veins!
This portrait I did in an elevator. It was very complicated. There was no room for tripod and, as you can imagine, I was with the elevator door half open, so he did not move. My idea was to do something heavy, resembling the film The Shining and I think it worked ...
Samuel Jimmy, ollie. Badalona, Spain, 2011. Jimmy does not tire. We had some peaks in walking that day and he still had the legs to give a double ollie this giant set. Were two attempts and I'm sure he'd try something harder if he had not hurt his foot. Anyway, that was the biggest ladder I saw someone jumping ollie live and this photo deserved csp to go out of my HD and being published somewhere.
Rodrigo Vargas de Lima, Kb-ça, csp 37, 27 and 9 skateboard photography. Birthplace Pillar, RS, and lives in Floripa. csp First machine: Zenit 122. Current Equipment: Canon EOS 7D, a bunch of lenses and flashes a few bums.
@ BLACKMEDIA
Videos In Bota Pra 5 1 Black Tapes Black Bread Maps Wins One Shot Not Call Me Now! Night In The Life Events Employee of the Month Retrospective View Photos Black Black Room Jetlag Sequel Events Wallpaper Dailygram U.S. News Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment