Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Reading a book is a unique and remarkable experience. Even after many years and countless articles,


Reading a book is a unique and remarkable experience. Even after many years and countless articles, my opinion remains exactly the same. I have kept to this day the second and third books I read. I won both of my mother as soon as I entered the school. My first book she gave me, but unfortunately can not remember the fate he had been too. I believe you have missed the cruel war for my first school scissors.
The simple fact is that a familiar stimulus caused me to acquire the positive habit of reading, both fiction and textbooks, including influencing the choice of profession I have today.
I honestly do not understand when someone tells me they do not like reading. How can a person do not like to learn new things, meet other worlds, many wonder with their customs and even envision images of an imagined future (which often becomes inspires or reality)? See Jules Verne and George Orwell, not to prolong the matter.
It is understandable that the entertainment provided business standard by current technology rivaling the book (and unfairly) because it requires little or no receptor. business standard The literary work instead exercising critical thinking, but it is being reduced to one when unforced boring alternative, the transmission of knowledge.
Nowadays, many so proud to have never read a book from cover to cover. Beyond absurd, sounds like an insult to one of the most powerful inventions of mankind. Finally, a phrase the poet Mario Quintana: "True illiterate are those who have learned to read and not read."
Facebook Share
2014 (1) February (1) KB! GUESS 2013 (9) May January (1) August (1) (1) March (3) February (2) January (1) 2012 (35) October December (1) (2 ) August (5) July (1) January (1) May (6) April (8) March (7) February (2) January (2) 2011 (157) December (5 ) October (10) September (29) August (40) July (40) June (20) May (8) January (1) March (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment