Thursday, February 13, 2014

I am a Spanish teacher at Nyborg business school. I want my students to know anything about it. I h


New in Spanish A: Translation of the phrase (0) A: SPANISH sentences hjææælp (1) V: Helping training of Spanish required! - ... (0) A: Evaluation of delivery (1) A: How do you translate'' has ... (5) A: Spanish :) (1) A: Help! (2) A: The translation of the phrase in English? (4) B: Translation of text (2) A: HJÆÆÆLP HAAAAAAAASTER! (2) A: Spanish translation .. Urgent! (1) A: Help a little Spanish (3) A: Spanish if necessary. corrections :) (1) A: Help with Spanish (1) A: Spanish, 5 lines, anyone soso can spott ... (1) A: two sentences in Spanish (2) B: Help with Spanish translation. (2) A: Spanish style. Urgent! (1) C: Eso si 1 task 25 F (4) A: HELP FOR CORRECTION OF SPANISH MISSION! (2)
I am a Spanish teacher at Nyborg business school. I want my students to know anything about it. I have seen many announcer for your products in Spanish soso newspapers, soso and therefore I ask you to send me some brochures on your laptops. I would like to see the detailed descriptions of past models. I hope you answer me as soon as possible. Best regards, Jens Jensen SPANISH:
Soy un profesor de español por la escuela de comercio one Nyborg. Quiero que mis estudiantes Sepan (any?) soso The informática. He visto muchos locutor soso para sus productos en los periódicos españoles, y por lo tanto (... I ask you to send me some brochures on your laptop?????). (I want??) Que contienen descripciones detalladas de los modelos soso del pasado.
Soy un profesor de español por en la escuela de comercio one Nyborg. Quiero soso que mis estudiantes Sepan (any?) Algo de la informática. He visto muchos locutor soso Anuncios para sus productos en los periódicos españoles, y por lo tanto (... I ask you to send me some brochures on your laptop?????). le Pido / ruego que me .... + Subjunctive (I want??) (Quiero / me gusta / prefiero + subjunctive) que contienen descripciones detalladas de los últimos modelos del pasado.


No comments:

Post a Comment