Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I know that I need hope and the person must bend + past participle. What I saw is in doubt is what


New in the Spanish C: translation from Spanish to Danish (8) B: Addressing a style? Enhanced present? (2) B: Translation of Spanish (1) A: Hurtiiig help-Spanish (2) 7: Conjunctive or not? (3) A: SPANISH TRANSLATION (1) A: SPANISH translation (1) A: Correction of Spanish (1) A: A translation (1) A: Presentation in Spanish (2) A: translation (3) B: Verbalparifraser ( 2) A: help for correction of translation (3) A: little question latin (1) A: spaaansk .. small U.S. (1) C: Correction HELP PLEASE! (0) B: Spanish (1) A: Spanish - see or estar? (3) A: Spanish latin translation (1) A: Translation of sentence (3)
I know that I need hope and the person must bend + past participle. What I saw is in doubt is what I need to translate been to. I think umidlbart estar, but if it is true, what's it called so in the past participle? Am I completely wrong on that?


No comments:

Post a Comment